Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Special Edition~To Russia with Love


We wrote and sent out letters on Friday to Russia. Such a good feeling to be able to help our brothers, even in such a small way. Lela wrote her own letter and did very well. I didn't take photos though, I forgot! So kicking myself about that. But, one line I remember she wrote that I loved, she came up with it all on her own, "We are a humble society.". I thought that was brilliant. So proud of her. We will keep praying that Jehovah will intercede for our brothers, and give them strength to endure what ever comes.

We also had a wonderful assembly on Saturday, and met up with wonderful friends. Don't forget, that is a entire day of instruction, reading, history, social interaction and so much more! So of course you can count that towards "school" hours and days! We learn so much at our assemblies and conventions, not to mention the spiritual strengthening and life long relationships with others who are also serving Jehovah. Seriously, could not be getting a better education.


No comments: