Sunday, August 7, 2016

"Priceless" Printables~Curriculum Resources



Curriculum Resources printable. I use this in my homeschooling planner. It helps me remember what resources I have that, I don't want to forget to use for the year. As well as you can print one up for planning your wish list of what you would like to buy for the next year as well.

I created 4 choices. Two in Segoe Print Font, and Two in Wendy Medium Font. Remember you must download Wendy Medium for it to work, in Wendy Medium, and I offer that download on my download page as well. I am offering one of each font filled in with subjects, and one in each font blank for subjects. Each can be used for up to 3 children.

Blank Curriculum Resource page in Segoe Print font

Blank Curriculum Resource page in Wendy Medium font

Filled in Curriculum Resource page in Segoe Print font

Filled in Curriculum Resource page in Wendy Medium font

No comments: