Saturday, September 3, 2016

Weekend Edition~AHHH I forgot what I bought!



Oh my goodness! I can't tell you how many times, I have not remembered what I bought at the Homeschool Convention. Well, I have a general idea, but did I get every thing I had on my list? No. So what did I end up with ON my list? AAAH! Some days I don't remember if I was able to track down that certain item I had on my list or not. Well, let me tell you! I am so so so happy I took a photo that day, and a detailed list of what I did buy. I can not tell you how many times, I have had to go back to the photo and list I wrote down and kept in my blog to double check!

I know the school year has just begun for many, and many of you may be running around like chickens looking for all the supplies you had bought this year. So I thought I would just go ahead and toss out there, that the photo and list has been invaluable to me. I am going to be sure to do that every year after the Homeschool Convention now!

Convention blog post, with photo! Homeschool convention.

No comments: