Saturday, July 23, 2016

"Priceless" Printables~NEW 4 year Bible Reading Schedule



I have updated my 3 year bible reading schedule (including new stuff put on the site) and I have designed a 4 year reading schedule as well... I found too many days were too long last year in reading so I broke it down just a bit more.

To be clear there are two different schedules. A Schedule that takes 3 years to complete (school years), and a Schedule that takes 4 school years to complete. Of course either one can be tailored to you and your families schedules and needs.

These schedules reference all JW.org connections to the Bible readings for children, and My Book of Bible Stories and Great Teacher books, as well as any songs that go with the daily reading.

Year 1 of 4 years

Year 2 of 4 years

Year 3 of 4 years

Year 4 of 4 years

When you look at my daily planner pages, under Bible, the reading, questions and activities, are from these schedules I developed. We have had a wonderful experience using this schedule. But, please feel free to customize this to work best for your family.

No comments: