Sunday, May 29, 2016

Special Edition~Book Samaritan



http://booksamaritan.blogspot.com/ is a organization that offers free homeschooling text books and resources to any parent who writes to them, through snail mail only. It is a religious non-profit organization, so you must use your own conscience if you would want to receive help from them or not.

My family has used them, and received the majority of what we requested. Keeping in mind they can only send you what they have been donated. So as not to get religious items I do not want, I request exactly what I would like instead of leaving it to them to send what they have in stock to their liking to send for my children's ages. Then I either get it, if they have it, or not if they do not have it. Either way it usually helps me because I have received quite a bit of what I requested. I so far have not received anything religious from them, nor have had any religious connotations with their communications with me.

Mainly though this post is to inform you they are moving and will have a new address to send request to.

The Book Samaritan
1457 West Main
Pawhuska, Ok 74056

No comments: