Saturday, March 31, 2018

Special Edition ~ How Can I Truly Educate My Child?


Sorry friends, I can not update this blog very often. As I have a new baby, and still home educating my children, and working hard on losing weight as well, and making my life more healthy all around. But, today I was helping another mama, and came across this article from the FDS, on educating our children. And I thought I just had to share this! Also look for book reviews hopefully soon. As I am going to be reading more home educating books soon as well!

But, this article is amazing and wonderful. Of course the brothers are not saying every one has to home school. BUT, they make it clear that ultimately educating our children falls on the parents shoulders, and NOT schools or teachers. It's very encouraging and wonderful. And I just wanted to share it!

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2007364#h=1:0-26:50




No comments: