Saturday, January 7, 2017

Weekend Edition ~ Alpacas!


We have a really sweet Pre-School Homeschool Co-op. It's a very casual group, and while most people have at least one Pre-School age child, all children are allowed to come along. Most the women I also attended La Leche League with as well.

This group was mainly people from the Co-op. Three families came with us who are witnesses. Two of the families just started homeschooling this month! And one family is in our congregation, while they do not homeschool, they often get to come along on homeschool field trips with us! So like I keep telling all of my readers, and friends, do not dismiss inviting ones from your congregation to come along on your homeschool field trips, even if they do not home school. You would be surprised how many they may get to tag along on, and you get the added bonus of more association and bonding with others in the congregation!

Our field trip this morning was at a local Alpaca Farm, in Rose Hill, Kansas. My dad dropped us off, but then had to take my sister Sarah to a doctor appointment. But, I had just needed a ride there, because the sisters who also came to this field trip had already planned on us going to lunch together, and drove me and the kids to lunch and then home afterwards.






No comments: