Saturday, October 9, 2010

Weekend Edition ~ First time to Walter's Pumpkin Patch


Our first year, and even our first month in Kansas, after moving from New York. I decided I wanted to take the kids, Lela and Belle, to a pumpkin patch and start a family autumn tradition. So I googled best pumpkin patch in Wichita, Kansas, and found Walter's. It is amazing! I think I'm sold on this one.

My mom, step father Eldon, Step brother Mark, and wife, and their children Casey, Hunter and Lily came with us.



They had a amazing under ground slide that Lela loved!


I took Belle in the Corn Crib, it was a form of baby torture. As she just couldn't understand why I would not allow her to eat ALL this corn!


We ended the day at Mark's Hot Rod Cafe, where my step brother Mark and his wife Cheyenne live and operate.





No comments: